September 20, 2020
Excitement is in the air as we get ready to go back into the building. Procedures are ready and in place to keep us safe. Our biggest news is having an outdoor blended worship service on September 20 at 8:30am. It will be followed by Bible Studies and Sunday School. Traditional service will be held in the church at 10:45am.
Our fall kick-off for Bible Studies, Sunday School, and Confirmation will be held in the building on Sunday, September 20. Attending worship is the most important thing you can do each week to help your child grow in faith.
- Weather permitting, we will have a blended outdoor worship service on the field beginning at 8:30am.
- Worship Band will be playing.
- Bring a blanket, chairs, and your voice to sing and praise God together.
- The 10:45am service will be a Traditional worship service in the sanctuary.
- If we cannot be outside, we will have our regular Sunday morning schedule with 8am, 10:45am Traditional in the Sanctuary, and 10:45am Contemporary in the gym.
Sunday School and Bible Studies will open in the building after the early service. For more details on the various adult education studies, click HERE.
Invite your friends and neighbors so we can share the Gospel out to a world who desperately needs Jesus!
Check in on site from 9:30-9:45am at the South-Central Office Doors (Church Office). Parents will not accompany their child(ren) to the classroom but will meet their teacher at the door. Pick up is in the same location.
We want you to know safety is our first concern. The Nursery is not available at this time. Music will be outside once a month until the weather forces us indoors.
- For our Sunday morning in-person COVID procedures click HERE.
- Please review our Parent Letter which includes all the details.